As the global standard for more than a century, OPW nozzles are built to perform better and last longer* than any other brand to deliver unprecedented peace-of-mind, ROI, and performance. The NEW OPW 19DEF Series Industrial Automatic Nozzle is specifically designed for your commercial and industrial fleet operations, offering unmatched reliability with the features you want.
- Lowest Overall Cost of Ownership – reliable, long lasting design based on proven OPW quality platform and industry standard-setting technology
- DEF / AdBlue Compatible – all materials of construction are 100% tested for DEF / AdBlue compatibility
- Ease of Use – sleek, lightweight design with patented Accu-Stop® Flow Control Technology and convenient one-finger hold-open clip to set flow rate
- User Comfort – attractive 2-Piece Newgard™ Hand Insulator is the most comfortable nozzle in the industry in hot or cold weather
- Vehicle Protection – our Duratuff® lever guard not only provides for rugged durability when dropped but it won’t scratch your fleet vehicle
- Meets ISO 22241 Requirements
- The OPW 19DEF Series Nozzles are for commercial fleet applications only and are not UL Listed for gasoline dispensing facilities.
- Packing & Disc: Fluorocarbon
- Lever & Lever Guard: Duratuff®
- Spout: O.D. 19mm (0.75 in) per ISO 22241 Specifications
- Inlet Size:3/4″ NPT or 3/4″ BSPP
- Weight:2.73 lbs. each, 43.1 lbs./case of 15, 1.25 kg each, 19.9 kg/case of 15
- Design Working Pressure:50 PSI (3.45 bar) maximum pressure